Griffith University is offering scholarships for international students to study in Australia. Through Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate students around the world are entitled to a 50% discount on tuition fees throughout their duration of study.
Unfortunately, the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is not fully funded, but it has tons of benefits for international students. If you have been saving money for college, Griffith Scholarships will help accelerate your dreams. Keep reading to know about Griffith University scholarship eligibility, application process, benefits, deadline etc.
About Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
The Remarkable Scholarship is one of the scholarship programs offered at Griffith University. International students can choose to either apply for Remarkable Scholarship or the Student Academic Excellence Scholarship. Both scholarships are partially funded.
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
Before you can apply for this scholarship, you must first be enrolled at the Griffith University. After successfully admitted to study any of the institution’s courses, you can begin your application for an international scholarship program.
What are the different types of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships?
There are two types of Griffith Remarkable Scholarships: the Griffith Remarkable International Scholarship and the Griffith Remarkable Domestic Scholarship. The Griffith Remarkable International Scholarship is for international students who are applying for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. The Griffith Remarkable Domestic Scholarship is for Australian and New Zealand students who are applying for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
About Griffith University
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. It was founded in 1971 but began operations as Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies in 1975.
The University’s mission is to transform lives and add to human knowledge and understanding in a way that creates a future that benefits all.
The University has six campuses: Digital campus, Gold Coast campus, Logan campus, Mount Gravatt campus, Nathan campus, South Bank campus. Each of the campuses accommodate more than 10,000 students except for The Mount Gravatt campus which accommodates 4,400 students.
Facts and Statistics
- Ranked in the top 2% of universities globally
- Has enrolled more than 50,000 students globally.
- Six university campuses
- More than 200 available degrees
- 250,000 alumni across 130 nationalities
- Employed 4,000 staffs
- An extensive network of research centres and institutes.
Is Australia good for Study?
International students always ponder if Australia is a good county to study. Aside education, is the country safe? Is the climate good? Etc.
According to Global Peace Index, Australia is ranked the #27 safest country in the world. It also has a favorable climatic condition. The country is known to possess quality education, reliable career prospects and an overall student’s satisfaction. The country’s educational system is one of the best in the world. Graduates from Australian Universities are employable globally.
Why you should apply for this Scholarship
Are you a student seeking means to study in Australia, but you lack finance? Have you saved up some money to study abroad, but it still isn’t sufficient? Griffith Scholarship can make it all work out.
Imagine paying just 50% of your tuition till you finish your study. Not just that, you get all the benefits of being an international student which include accommodation, books etc. You might even be able to work and school to keep up with your finances. The ball is in your court.
Who can apply for Griffith University Scholarship
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students in any country except Australia or New Zealand. Interested students must also have applied to enrolled at Griffith University to be considered eligible for the international scholarship.
Griffith University Courses
Undergraduate and Postgraduate students can study any of the following courses offered at Griffith.
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT and aviation
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Medicine, dentistry and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts
To be considered eligible, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen from any country (Australia and New Zealand excluded).
- You must have a minimum of 5.5 GPA on a scale of 7.0, or it’s equivalent from your most recent study.
- Applicant must apply to study at Griffith University.
- You must pass all the academic requirements and English language test of your chosen undergraduate or Postgraduate program.
- Applicant must commence as a full-time student in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2023.
Required Documents for Application
- Original copy of your educational certificates.
- School transcript showing current GPA and clearly stating the grading system of your school.
- A Personal Statement that addresses why you have applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and any other information you feel strengthens your application for the scholarship.
Note: You may be required to provide additional documents depending on your coursework program.
How to apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Eligible students are to follow these steps to apply for Griffith University Scholarship:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Griffith University.
- Apply for Griffith Remarkable scholarship by filling the application form.
- Submit your application.
- The scholarship committee will review your application.
- Await for feedback.
How to enroll at Griffith University
Enrollment at the Griffith University is compulsory for your scholarship application. Luckily, Griffith has an easy enrollment process for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Choose your degree. Griffith offers more than a hundred study option.
- Ensure you meet the academic and English language entry requirements.
- Check if you are eligible for credit.
- Provide supporting documents. E.g. academic transcript, English test results etc.
50% tuition fees for the duration of your study. This applies to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Selected applicants will pay half of the tuition fees till they graduate.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Deadline
1st Trimester 2023
Apply by: 3 December 2022
Receive outcome by: 21 December 2022
Trimester starts: 6 March 2023
Students completing Year 12 only
Apply by: 19 December 2022
Outcome by: 23 December 2022
Trimester starts: 6 March 2023
2nd Trimester 2023
Apply by: 15 April 2023
Outcome by: 12 May 2023
Trimester starts: 17 July 2023
3rd Trimester 2023
Apply by: 4 August 2023
Outcome by: 23 August 2023
Trimester starts: 6 November 2023
Scholarship Contact info
For more inquires, do not hesitate to contact Griffith University.
Telephone: +61 7 373 56425
170 Kessels Road
Nathan Qld 4111
Griffith University Scholarship is here to assist international students globally. You don’t need to sort out 100% of your tuition fees. As an foreign student, you can work and school for about 20 hours a week. This would aid in raising more finance for your study. Start your higher education journey to study in Australia today.
Stay updated on future Scholarship opportunities by subscribing to our newsletter and post notifications.