Capitec Bank Bursary 2022-2023 South Africa Online Application
In just 3 minutes, there is a possibility of you winning a fully funded undergraduate Scholarship from Capitec bank bursary. This might sound unreal and doubtful, but don’t fright. Read this blog post till end to know all necessary information about Capitec Bursary.
There are tons of available scholarships for students and graduate workers. To get notified on these scholarships, subscribe to our newsletter. Also check out ongoing undergraduate opportunities.
About Capitec Bank Bursary
Founded in 2001 by Michiel Le Roux, Riaan Stassen and Jannie Mouton, Capitec bank has grown to become the second-largest retail bank in South Africa. This bank has gathered over 10 million satisfied customers and employed more than 13,000 individuals since its establishment.
Capitec bank is centered on ensuring customers get total independent and control of their financial life. It allows freedom for clients to pay per transaction and also offers good interest rate on deposits.
Over the years, Capitec began diversifying their mission. The bank decided to create a bursary program to support students fulfil their career dreams.
The bursary program is focused on students ready to make a positive impact in the community. After successfully completing your studies, scholars stand a chance to be appointed as a permanent member of the bursary team.
This is not a regular scholarship. Scholars don’t just win a bursary, they also gain an automatic employment after graduation. Capitec bank is doing a great work for South Africans. Try not to miss this opportunity.
Who can apply for Capitec Scholarship
This scholarship is for South African undergraduate students in need of financial assistance. Before you are considered eligible for the Capitec bursary, you must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited tertiary school. This program is strictly for South African scholars.
Programs of Study
Every applicant is free to choose whatever program he/she wants to study. The bursary is only concerned that you choose an accredited program/course of study. This ranges from engineering, accounting, humanities, technology etc.
Below are the available programs recognized by Capitec bursary:
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology).
Duration of study
Capitec bank bursary will stop sponsoring your education at the end of your program. This depends on your chosen field of study and university. Generally, the bursary runs for 2 to 4 years before it expires.
Capitec Bursary Requirements
Showing interest in a scholarship is not enough. You need to provide documents to prove your authenticity. Fortunately, Capitec bursary has listed the requirements every applicant must possess for a successful application. These requirements are:
- Applicants must have obtained a National Senior Certificate.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- Applicants must be interested in completing the listed accredited programs by Capitec bursary (any of the above programs).
- You must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must show willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB) after successfully completing studies.
- You must have a clear credit.
- You must possess good academic records.
- Applications to the Bursary Program is strictly to be considered in support of Capitec employment equity goals.
Supporting Documents for the bursary program
Before you commence your online application, make sure you have all the required documents. Do not omit any document to avoid a void application.
Make ready the following documents:
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate.
- Proof of identity document.
- Current academic result (if already studying).
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current tertiary academic record (if already at tertiary level).
How to apply for Capitec Scholarship
Application for this bursary program takes less than 5 minutes once you have all your supporting documents. Make sure your documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The application is done online, so navigate to the Capitec website. (Link below).
- Commence your application by clicking the “Apply Now” button on the website.
- Fill out your email address to create a new account or login if you have an existing account.
- Fill out your first name and surname as it shows on your documents.
- Select your nationality, then input your National ID number.
- Accept terms and conditions (read policies).
- Then proceed for further directives.
Capitec Bursary Online Application 2022
Start your application by here: Capitec online application form.
- Coverage of academic expenses (tuition, allowance etc.)
- Mentorship and academic support.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme for career and financial guidance.
- Insights into Capitec way of work.
- Permanent Employment after graduation.
Capitec Bursary 2022 closing date
The closing date for this bursary program is on the 10th of July 2022. All applications and supporting documents must be sent before the closing date.
To avoid void application, submit original documents and identity number. Make sure your registered legal name is the same as used for application.
For further inquiries about the Capitec bursary, use the contact form below.
Contact page: https://www.capitecbank.co.za/contact-us/get-in-touch
Only make queries about information concerning your application. Do not contact after the scholarship date elapses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Capitec Bank Bursary Program legit?
Yes. Capitec bursary has been ongoing for years. The program provides scholars the opportunity to study for free.
What does Capitec bursary cover?
Capitec bursary covers your tuition, accommodation, books, allowance etc. Only selected students gets this opportunity.
Can a high school graduate apply?
Depends on your reason for application. You are considered eligible once you have intentions of enrolling or already enrolled in a tertiary school recognized by Capitec bank bursary.
Can I submit my document after application closure?
No. The bursary program does not accept any application after approved deadline.
Is it hard to get the Capitec bursary?
Capitec bursary is a quite competitive program. However, to increase your chances of being selected, make sure you have a good academic record.
How much is the Capitec bank bursary program worth?
It is a fully funded scholarship. The bursary will cover all your educational expenses, including allowance.
The Capitec Bank Bursary program is a good opportunity for you. It gives you the opportunity to become what you want without any cost. You also get a lucky chance to start working immediately after schooling.
Your financial situation shouldn’t be the reason why you stop chasing your dream. Let scholarship opportunities like Capitec bank bursary carry your financial burdens. It is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Share this article to your friends and loved ones.
SANRAL Scholarship for South African Students
Australian National University Scholarship 2022
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship – Apply Now